Dragonball The True Beginings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
World Martial Arts Tournament has begun!

A Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:58 am

Broku was walking down snakeway sensing a familiar power surging through the air. He continued on walking his mind set on returning.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:01 am

Ice saw a man with black hair and a red outfit it had to be Broku Ice quickly ran up to Broku an said "Hi long time no see how are you Broku."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:04 am

Broku saw Ice he was surprised "Hello Ice now that I see you I have a new idea, let's go to hell." He smiled as he said it the words were fitting he then waited for Ice's response.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:07 am

Ice was surprised by Brokus idea an said "Sure lets do it but first" As ice said that he pushed Broku off then jumped off himself and said "Thats for dying when I told you to live."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:10 am

Broku laughed as they began falling "Yeah sorry about that haha, well then lets go" He then used his Ki to fly down at his high speed.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:55 am

Ice watched as he took flight and decided he wanted to just walk the so Ice went kao kin X2 and smashed in the ground and began following his friend thinking "Well this is fun raising Hell in Hell I wonder how long Broku will last matter a fact how long will i last" Ice caught up to broku with Kao KIN X4 and started a conversation with him with this "So what did your Kai teach you?"
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:20 pm

They were standing on the ground in hell now as Ice began to speak, "I was taught an amazing technique it is called fusion." He smiled as he waited for Ice's response.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Ice looked at the man and asked what fusion was and told Broku what he learned "I learned the move called KAO KIN a move that condenses Ki and makes The user more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Broku smiled at the question and he continued to listen as he said more, Broku then spoke in response to what had been said "Kao Kin? Interesting haha, As for fusion it is simple it is the ability for two beings to become one and combine all the powers of both users, it also creates a new being so in other words they would be a combination of their emotions and personalities." Broku then smiled as he waited for a new response.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

"Hm" Ice said as he was thinking "yes" ice said as he looked at Broku with a simi serous lets teach each other how to use our new moves that way we can both get that much sronger you get KAO KIN i get fusion that sound good ice asked.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Broku listened to the idea placed by Ice, "Agreed, who teaches who what first? haha" He then walked towards Ice. His eyes began to glow slightly with excitement, he then waited for the new response.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hm if i learn fusion we can fuse turn into a super saiyan and wreck stuff plus you can learn KAO KIN in an instant due to the fact we share one mind does that sound good to" Ice said in a excited tone of voice and waited for his friend to respond.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Broku looked at Ice and smiled speaking "Fine Ice let's do it. Now listen closely now okay......" He looked very serious now "To correctly perform the Fusion Dance, the fusees must create a perfectly symmetrical image of one another. The Fusion Dance is a short series of poses that are performed by two characters of equal power levels and roughly equal size. The result of a correctly performed Fusion Dance is a superior being whose power is multiplied severalfold over that of the individual fusees. If one character performs the dance wrong, then it will result in an obese or a skinny character who is much weaker than either fusee individually. You got that?" Broku then waited for a response so he knew that they were clear on the standards.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"I got it and i am ready to learn this amazing Move the Kai thought you i cant wait"Ice looked at the friend with hunger in his eyes hunger for power and for more power than anyone before them he wanted to be one with his friend to be the strongest being ever.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Broku smiled "Alright lets begin!" he jumped back and stretched his arms to his left side waiting or Ice to do the same but to his right.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Ice with a straight face reached his arms to the right ready for any instructions Broku was going to give him but it kinda hurt to stay in this position to long Ice thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Broku then began to go through with the rest of the movements as each word came from his mouth he knew Ice was smart enough to follow along "FU................SION................" If ice did follow through he would continue finish the technique and touch their fingers together. "HA!!!!!" If successful they would fuse.

[Post your half of the fusion then I will post our first post as fusion then you can post the second one]
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Ice followed Brokus movement and use the same words as him "FU...................SION................." Ice moved and said the final part of the word " HA " ICe felt himself fusing with broku to form 1 powerful deing.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:03 pm

The new found creation walked out of the incredible power ball, "I am the most powerful creation in the world! I am neither Broku nor Ice I am Bruick!" Bruick walked four meters ahead of his location and then released his full power in an enormous scream, The dimension shook as the power erupted from within. The mans hair changed and became blonde as it stood on it's end, He had transformed to super saiyan and was continuing to grow in strength. His hair then grew 2 inches and became a darker gold and his body became surrounded by lightning and his golden aura grew larger along with his increasing power level. Bruick then stopped his power had topped off and he was feeling alive in his new super saiyan 2 form.

[Note: We can not be SS2 unless we are fused as of right now]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reunion   A Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball The True Beginings! :: Other World :: Snake Way-
Jump to: