Dragonball The True Beginings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
World Martial Arts Tournament has begun!

Stealing A Planet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:26 am

Ice had just docked after his long life on the planet known as earth he was going to see what this planet was like and how its inhabitants where towards each other Ice remembers how the humans where toward each other it was sickening the way they treated each other Ice had came to Planet Vegeta to seek out his old home.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:31 am

Broku landed the black saiyan space pod touched down and slowly opened the door the mechanics slid perfectly till the door touched the ground. He reached up his left arm grabbing the edge of the opening to help him step out of the pod, his scouter alerted him of the man who was standing just 4 yards east of him "Well hello stranger..." He thought it was a saiyan that would interfere with his plans "What brings you too the docks? Were you awaiting my arrival?" he hoped that things would role smoothly at least for now as he was about to conquer this Broku's home planet and rule it with a firm grip.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:35 am

Ice looked at the man and replied "No i have no clue who you are but maybe you could help me do you know where the bane house is" Ice looked at the man in a weird way and asked "Are you planning on fighting somebody your power level is higher than normally and if you are trying to get the jump on them might i suggest lowering your power level."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:40 am

Broku watched the man listening to his words and watching details of the other mans body language, he then responded "My power level always stays at this level, and as for the home it hasn't been seen for 10 years....... Now would you mind stepping aside I have to go claim my rightful place." He then began to walk slowly towards the other ma expecting him to move for he did not want to fight.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:43 am

Ice moved out of the mans way with respect and followed him "so who are you going to fight and how do you plan on beating them if i may ask" Ice stopped in his tracts then started again "If your going to fight someone can i join in it might be fun and i would love to join."
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:51 am

Broku felt very surprised at the fellow saiyans respect towards him, he then listened to the mans request. "My plans are mine and it is not one but many I shall fight, You may join if you wish but you should know my intentions......" He stopped and smiled a slight chuckle came from within him "I intend to take this Planet and rule it like it should be." He then waited for the mans response.
Back to top Go down
icebanedragon

icebanedragon

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:55 am

Ice looked in pleasure and responded with a "Ok thats good i would love to join because after thins i am going to planet frieza and taking it over i already know what i am going to do with it." Ice looked at the man with a smile waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Broku

Broku

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:58 am

Broku watched the Saiyan and listened "Frieza? I see well if we work well together I will help you complete your dream." Broku then turned and began heading of lifting his right hand and extending his index and middle finger together and signaling for the other man to follow as he headed west towards the throne room.

[Exit: I will start the Topic in the throne room]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stealing A Planet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing A Planet   Stealing A Planet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing A Planet
Page 1 of 1